Reddit has a bit of a bad reputation for being a hotbed of trolls and troublemakers, but Reddit is a lot more than its reputation.
While there are indeed large numbers of horrible people on Reddit (as there are on Twitter and Facebook), many of the specialized communities are helpful, informative, and civil.
If you’re a business intelligence pro, I’ve compiled a list of useful subreddits where you can find information for your areas of interest. The list is by no means exhaustive, and it’s in no particular order.
Here’s the list:
Other articles by this author:
- Postgresql Tip: A ranked list that includes some values irrespective of their actual rank
- Quick Hit: Don’t Do This In Postgresql
- Set up your own Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing/Reporting solution on the cheap
- Postgresql Tip: Getting rid of redundant rows using DELETE USING
- Random Thoughts: Steven’s Best (and Worst) of 2017