So this one is interesting, especially for those who want to get data out of images. Facebook’s research team has open sourced Detectron under the Apache license, and it looks like it does some very cool things. According to their blog post, they’ve also got 70+ pre-trained models you can play with from their model zoo.
Don’t get me wrong, while I still think of Facebook as being incredibly creepy and sometimes socially irresponsible, there’s no doubt that they also do some a lot of good and that they give back to the community at large in a meaningful way.
Other articles by this author:
- Generating a Non-Expiring API Token for Facebook Insights
- Pro Tip: Juggling remote desktop windows? Avoid destructive actions in the wrong window with this easy trick.
- SFW Analysis Porn: Yelp and Stack Overflow
- Quick Hit: Metabase – An Open Source BI Solution
- Level Up Your Productivity With Crazy Keyboard Macros